Stress Management workshop
Are you experiencing (study) stress and would you like to reduce it? Attend the stress reduction workshop to start solving this problem.
Students of Leiden University
You learn how stress works and you reflect on your own situation. You look at the negative thinking patterns that often accompany stress and learn how to replace them with more positve thoughts. You also receive practical tips on how to reduce stress and practise a simple relaxation technique.
- Identifying areas of stress
- Understanding stress and stress reactions
- Understanding your reaction
- Identifying your negative thinking patterns
- Adopting a more positive way of thinking
- Relaxation techniques
- Practical things to reduce your (study) stress
|Where:||Student Centre Plexus, Kaiserstraat 25, Leiden|